To go further
During this workshop:
• You will learn how to use liquid silicone to mold shapes as accurately as possible.
• You will learn how to use this mold to obtain perfect polymer clay imprints.
• You will discover several decorative techniques for the inlay polymer clay parts. One of the effects I propose is similar to abstract watercolor.
• You will see how to precisely inlay these polymer clay elements.
• You will learn how to shape your own earwires stainless steel. These will give to your earrings a professional and contemporary style.
This workshop is accompanied by a detailed video tutorial to design its own jewellery using a free vector drawing software.
This workshop is for you if you want to :
Create and design your jewellery from the drawing to the final realization.
Develop your creative skills by discovering molding techniques and products
Discover new surface techniques
Learn how to use a vector drawing software to design your own jewellery shapes.
Included in the workshop:
The liquid silicone used during the workshop
The model to be molded
1 handout to help you remember what I have taught. This is not a full step by step tutorial. This is more a memory aid.
1 video tutorial about the use of a vector drawing software to design your own jewellery shapes.