This tutorial is about making a necklace all in polymer clay with a sliding part allowing it to be adapted in length.
How does it work?
You will have acces to :
- a video of over 50 minutes
- A hundred pages long PDF with pictures and texts that you can download
- several printable templates
- a printable graph paper to help you for some cutting and drilling stepsr
- 2 bonus vidéos : One video in which I show a surface technique different from the one shown in this tutorial and another video that explain further the small black decorations put above the coloured clay sheets.
What will I learn from this class?
You will learn how to :
- create pastel colored sheets using an easily available additive
- arrange these sheets together precisely
- create an elegant textured back
- create small black decorations to put above the coloured clay sheets
- make a pendant with perfect and professional finishes
- incorporate polymer clay rods
- make a sliding piece
- put together all the pieces of the necklace in a solid and durable way
Do I need a lot of material?
The material needed is quite simple. Most of the material is already in your possession if you have been working with polymer clay for some time and I also use recycling material as much as possible.
How do I get my tutorial?
The PDF download is immediate after receipt of your order and payment : an email is automatically sent (check your spam box) containing the link to this downloadable document. In this document you will find the link and password to watch the video.
How many times can I watch the video?
You can watch this video as many times as you wish.
What if I have questions or difficulties?
This class is very detailed but you are welcome to contact me for assistance by email or private message.
You can watch a presentation of this class by clicking on the video below.
There are no reviews yet.