In this tutorial, you will learn how to make reversible earrings in polymer clay.
How does it work?
You will have access to :
- a 1 hour and 30 minutes video that can be watched online as often as you like.
- A 40 pages long PDF with pictures, links and texts that you can download.
- 6 shapes that are perfect for making polymer clay earrings.
- a template to guide you in cutting the hoop earring.
What will I learn from this class?
You will learn how to :
- How to make 2 different polymer clay surface techniques that can be easily used for any project.
- How to use these techniques to make reversible hanging elements.
- How to make hoop earrings made of polymer clay and stainless steel whose shape allows to easily turn the hanging piece and therefore make reversible earrings.
- How to make a matte or glossy finish according to your preference and the material you already have.
Do I need a lot of material?
The material needed is quite simple. Most of the material is already in your possession if you have been working with polymer clay for some time and I also use recycling material as much as possible.
How do I get my tutorial?
The PDF download is immediate after receipt of your order and payment : an email is automatically sent (check your spam box) containing the link to this downloadable document. In this document you will find the link and password to watch the video.
How many times can I watch the video?
You can watch this video as many times as you wish.
What if I have questions or difficulties?
You have access to a Facebook group dedicated to this tutorial to ask questions or share photos of your earrings. Access to this group is not required, but I strongly advise it because I will also share some tips and live moments (recorded for those who are unable to attend).
You can ask your questions or share your difficulties and I will answer them. The point is that everyone can benefit from the answer. I would also be happy if you could post pictures of the pieces you have made from this tutorial as well as the tips and tricks you have used as a result of this training. The link to access this group is in the PDF.