In this tutorial, you will learn how to make a elegant and stylish pen.
How does it work?
You will have access to :
- a 45-minute video that can be watched online as often as you like.
- A fourty pages long PDF with pictures, links and texts that you can download.
What will I learn from this class?
You will learn how to :
- How to make 3 different veneers in polymer clay.
- How to use these veneers to cover the mechanism of the pen.
- Where to find the pens used in this tutorial (access to my list of suppliers and models I like).
- How to use 3 different finishes depending on the decorations chosen and the material you already have.
- How to mount the pen using a trick that avoids the purchase of an expensive tool.
Do I need a lot of material?
The material needed is quite simple. Most of the material is already in your possession if you have been working with polymer clay for some time and I also use recycling material as much as possible.
How do I get my tutorial?
The PDF download is immediate after receipt of your order and payment : an email is automatically sent (check your spam box) containing the link to this downloadable document. In this document you will find the link and password to watch the video.
How many times can I watch the video?
You can watch this video as many times as you wish.
What if I have questions or difficulties?
There is a Facebook group dedicated to this tutorial. You will be able to post your questions or difficulties and I will answer them. The point is that everyone can benefit from the answer. I would also be happy if you could share your pictures of the pens you made from this tutorial as well as the tips and tricks you implemented after this training. The link to access this group is in the PDF.
There are no reviews yet.